Our client is an iconic ASX listed organisation with a mandate for growth as they navigate through increased demand and international opportunities. This organisation holds their finance team in highest regard and have a clear focus on individual growth and development.
About the Role:
You will be responsible for driving process improvement and operational performance by challenging the status quo and identifying and executing on opportunities for greater efficiency of financial compliance activities and quality of management information.
Reporting into the Group Finance Director - your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- ASX statutory reporting and frameworks
- Drive business compliance with Group accounting Policies and Procedures.
- Manage key external relationships including banks, auditors and ATO
- Management of a small finance team
- Integral driving of systems integration and process improvements
- Preparation of an appropriate risk management framework
- Ad-hoc duties as requested
You will be CA / CPA qualified with a background in a large Chartered and / corporate environment. You will be an ambitious Senior Reporting Manager with ASX listed experience. You want be part of a high performing finance team in an industry leading organisation.
How to Apply:
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Lucy Jones at firstname.lastname@example.org