An excellent position has been made available within a leading internationally listed organisation. You will be responsible for assisting the business in the improvement of the overall control environment to respond to existing and emerging risks. You will collaborate with multiple stakeholders across the organisation to better understand business processes, identify control gaps and recommend an adequate remediation plan.
Reporting into the Head of Assurance, your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Assess the overall effectiveness of key controls against industry best practices
- Assess the design, effectiveness and efficiency of internal controls
- Conduct root cause analysis to identify contributing factors to issues identified
- Recommend improvements to the overall risk management and control practices
- Review, challenge and provide input on the annual Internal Audit Plan
- Lead the process of establishing Group policies and procedures
- Actively prepare and participate in Control training sessions in an effort to promote awareness of best practice compliance
You will be a fully qualified finance professional with experience within a Big 4 accounting firm. You will have outstanding written and verbal communication with exceptional attention to detail. This role would suit a driven candidate looking to make their first move from Chartered.
- Report into a talented Head of Risk
- Close to local cafes
- Employer of Choice
- 5 minute walk from the station
- Excellent work culture and clear development plan
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Patrick Ryan at email@example.com