Sharp and Carter are working with a professional services firm in their search for an experienced Senior Payroller to support the business in a period of growth. Located SOR, our client is looking to add to their Payroll function with a knowledgeable and dedicated candidate who can improve process and liaise with the wider business where required.
Duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Efficiently process end-end Payroll for 1,000 employees
- Ensure accurate processing in line with awards and Tax
- Perform reconcilations to ensure accuracy
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to improve processes
- Stay updated on relevant legislation
- 4+ years in a similar Payroll environment
- Understanding of Excel to an intermediate level
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Hybrid working environment
- Chance to enhance your skills working on dedicated projects
- Extensive wellness initiatives and community focus days
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Michael McVeigh at email@example.com.