This is an exciting opportunity for a payroll professional to take a step into a leadership role within a large Entertainment business based in North Sydney. The role will comprise of fortnightly, end to end payroll for approximately 1100 of the salaried employees, customer service skills are really important here. Note this role is a 12 Month FTC covering Maternity Leave with the potential to extend down the line
Reporting into the Group Payroll Manager, the main responsibilities include:
- Monthly Payroll Tax lodgment & reconciliation
- Monthly Superannuation payments
- Assisting with Single Touch Payroll file uploads each pay run
- Assisting the payroll processing on a fortnightly basis
- Calculation and payment of termination payments
- Processing End to End Payroll for around 1100 employees.
- Supporting the Payroll Manager & Team Leader with running of the team
- Comfortable in a high volume payroll environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Be able to work in large, team environments
- Strong fundamental payroll knowledge
- Exposure to large payroll systems (preferably Chris21)
For any further questions please contact Jacinta Coyne via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.