An open opportunity for an enthusiastic Senior Payroll Officer to join a busy, yet stable team in North Ryde. This business is a market leader in their industry and works in an organised payroll team of around 10 team members. The role is suited to someone who is passionate about Payroll an has experience in high-volume environments.
- Processing of weekly payroll on an end-to-end basis
- Support the delivery of payroll activities including Superannuation, Payroll Tax, PAYG and Workers Compensation.
- Calculate and pay superannuation
- Ensure all relevant awards are adhered to.
- Chase approvals from Manager when needed.
- Communicate effectively with all levels in the business including store teams and senior management.
- Respond to all employee queries (face to face, telephone, email).
- Administer employee payroll and records, including engagement, deductions, superannuation allowances, reimbursements, leave and other related matters.
- Guide and mentor junior payroll officers.
- Exposure to working in a high-volume payroll environment (1-2 years ideal)
- Previous experience ADP and Kronus is preferred
- Knowledge / Experience with a wide range of EBAs and Awards
- Excellent communication skills
- Supportive work environment, great team
- Parking on-site + work from home flexibility
Please submit your CV via the link provided. For additional enquiries please reach out to Hannah Lee at: firstname.lastname@example.org