This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced senior payroll officer to join a global FMCG company and drive a payroll process improvement project. This role will be a 6-12 month contract, with the potential to turn permanent.
Reporting into the Payroll Manager the main responsibilities include:
- Driving overall payroll process improvement
- Develop and implement process improvement project plans that include key KPI’s, deliverables, resource planning, millstones and business ROI.
- Support the payroll team in delivering timely, accurate compilation and payment of wages, salaries, overtime, commission, bonus and allowances to all employees.
- Assisting with monthly payroll tax lodgement & reconciliation
- Monthly Superannuation payments
- Maintaining & monitoring overpayment register
- Assisting with reconciling wages clearing accounts
- Advise and consult with key senior stakeholders within the business
- Have a minimum for 5 years payroll experience
- Excellent communications skills
- Knowledge of ADP is desirable
- Experience running and leading payroll projects
The team and company prides itself on the values of compassion, quality, and fun. They create a deep engagement between their employees through their supportive and flexible working environment.
For any further questions please contact Kellie-Ann at email@example.com