A global market leader, this organisation has a strong history and a brand that is instantly recognised worldwide. Despite market challenges over the last 12 months, they have surged and exceeded expectations around gaining market share and have strong growth plans in place to continue to dominate.
Reporting to the Shared Services Manager, this role will see you manage the Property Finance function, leading a team of outstanding accountants. YOur duties will include:
- Property accounting activities; reporting, manage lease sites, reconciliations, analysis, tax and audit requirements.
- Lease accounting; lease payments, lease contracts, end of month process.
- Asset accounting requirements.
- Account reconciliations.
- Oversee end of month activities relating to Property.
- Project activities relating to process improvement and system upgrades.
As the successful candidate, you will have experience Property Accounting from a large-scale, complex company. Further, you will possess the following:
- Experience in businesses that are complex and fast paced;
- CA/CPA qualified with IFRS16 experience;
- Team leadership skills, or experience in a senior capacity with the desire to 'step up';
- Proactive and can-do attitude along the ability to take initiative; and
- Collaborative and outcome focused.