About the role
An exciting opportunity within an multinational FMCG organisation currently exists in order to fill a key role in their team. The primary focus of this role is to ensure the compliance of all taxation obligations, including income tax, GST, FBT, payroll tax, withholding obligations, land tax, stamp duty and administration of all taxation payments and PAYG. This role will initially begin as a long-term contract role with the potential for extension / permanency for the right candidate.
Reporting into the Senior Tax Manager, your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to);
The successful applicant will have
- Ensure the compliance of all taxation obligations including group consolidated tax return, Business Activity Statements (BAS), Instalment Activity Statements (IAS), FBT returns, monthly payroll tax returns and land tax for submission to the ATO and State Revenue Offices by the due dates.
- Assist in tax planning, technical analysis and continuous improvement to the process of tax compliance and reporting. Conduct regular tax sensitive account review and tax fixed asset register review to ensure accurate capitalisation, reporting and coding.
- Analyse issues and proactively implement solutions
- Co-ordinate tax payments including tax instalments, Payroll Tax, Withholding Tax and Land Tax.
- Preparation of quarterly tax provision forecasts, annual budget and year-end tax provision calculations.
- Develop positive relationships with a diverse range of stakeholders
Ideally, you will be a CA/CPA/Master of Tax qualified accounting professional and possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills as your ability to interact and engage cross functionally within the business will be crucial to your success. You will be able to work cohesively within a team and also autonomously as well. Additionally, you will have worked in a large commercial organisation (ideally FMCG) with proven experience in various aspects of tax, including income tax, GST and FBT. Furthermore, you will ideally have had extensive hands-on experience with SAP.
About the client
- Corporate training from an industry-leading FMCG organisation
- Work for a "global employer of choice"
- High level of exposure to senior management
- Substantial salary + superannuation
Our client is a multinational FMCG organisation. They are an organisation we have exclusively partnered with for the recruitment of this role and are one of our highly-valued clients over the past 5 years. They have been globally recognised as an "employer of choice."
How to apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Jamie Burgess at email@example.com or on 0439 014 028, quoting Ref No JB6331.