Newly created opportunity reporting to GM Operations and an interstate COO, you will oversee finance functions across manufacturing sites in Brisbane, NSW & VIC, including all manufacturing accounting and relevant reporting to HO. You will provide a crucial link and partner with operations to provide meaningful insights and relevant cost reporting to drive performance. You will provide commercial analysis and financial support to operational teams and form part of the leadership group.
This is a crucial role within the business and one that will suit someone looking for an opportunity to work for a leading multi-national manufacturing organisation with manufacturing facilities situated across Brisbane, Sydney & Melbourne. You will develop your abilities in a challenging and broadly focused Site Finance Manager role.
- Financial reporting on a monthly basis
- Analyse data and prepare meaningful commercial reports to operations management and head office corporate
- Review and investigate any discrepancies around costing
- Provide financial & KPI performance reporting
- Operational variance analysis including labour, variable, fixed and material cost variances
- Assist operations to identify gaps and drive performance
- Monthly P&L’s and management reports
- Maintenance of BOM’s, costings and routings
- Review and recommend opportunities to reduce expenditure and optimise efficiencies to improve profits
Skills and Experience
- Strong FMCG / manufacturing industry experience
- CA/CPA or equivalent qualification
- Business partnering and strong stakeholder engagement skills
- Experience working across multiple site locations desirable
Sharp & Carter are proud to partner exclusively with this large and highly regarded manufacturing organisation. With local manufacturing facilities situated on the south and north side of Brisbane with on-site parking available, they offer a commercially focused, collaborative and friendly work environment.
How to Apply
To apply please use the link below or for a confidential conversation please contact Daniel Careless on 0411 955 700 or firstname.lastname@example.org