About the role
Our client is looking for an ambitious Payroll Officer reporting through to the HR Manager to join their growing employee workforce. The purpose of the role is to process and pay facilities and corporate staff, support and ensure adherence to all relevant awards, agreements and statues related to payment of employees. Having retail experience will be a huge advantage. They need someone to start on an initial temporary basis, however will be also recruiting the role permanently.
- Entering new starters/ exiting leavers and preparing employment contracts
- Full function payroll using a large payroll system
- Salary sacrificing administration
- Time and attendance processing
- Processing redundancy packages and superannuation
- Answering payroll queries via phone and email
The successful applicant will have
- Around 3 years experience in a full function payroll position
- Previous experience with time and attendance
- Experience with a wide range of EBAs and Awards
- Strong Excel and numeracy skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous retail experience is highly regarded
- Having Chris 21 experience is an advantage
- Supportive work environment
- Close to public transport
- Generous Package
About the client
Our client is a well established business with offices throughout Australia. They require a full function payroll officer to join their team in their head office. Working within this supportive and positive workplace, this role will be suited to someone who has a passion for payroll with strong customer service skills.
The team and company prides itself on the values of compassion, quality, and fun. They create a deep engagement between their employees through their supportive and flexible working environment.
For any further questions please contact Niall Hoolahan at firstname.lastname@example.org