Our client is a successful family owned beverage business business that has built a reputation for developing market leading products that are sold across the ANZ retail landscape and more recently, export markets including Asia. Having successfully operated for 30+ years, the business has established themselves as a reputable and trusted business that continues to attract and retain top market talent. Now, due to an internal promotion, the business is Seeking a Supply Planner to help optimise longer term Planning capability and supply visibility across the operation
Reporting to a highly regarded Operations Director, this role will see you play a key role in developing and maintaining a 12 week supply plan to optimize production and mitigate capacity constraints. This critical role involves strategic forecasting, collaboration with cross-functional teams, and proactive problem-solving to ensure a seamless and efficient supply chain. The ideal candidate will have a have a background in FMCG Supply Planning, a keen analytical mindset, and a proven track record of successfully managing complex production plans.
- Supply Planning:
- Develop and maintain a detailed 12-week supply plan that aligns with production goals, inventory targets, and customer demand.
- Utilize advanced forecasting techniques and historical data analysis to create accurate and actionable plans.
- Capacity Optimization:
- Identify and assess production capacity constraints and bottlenecks.
- Collaborate closely with production teams to develop strategies for optimizing capacity while maintaining quality standards.
- Collaboration and Communication:
- Work closely with cross-functional teams, including production, procurement, and logistics, to ensure alignment with overall business objectives.
- Communicate supply plans and key information to stakeholders, highlighting potential challenges and proposing solutions.
- Risk Management:
- Proactively identify potential risks to the 12-week supply plan, such as material shortages or production delays.
- Develop contingency plans and collaborate with relevant teams to implement risk mitigation strategies.
- Continuous Improvement:
- Analyze supply chain performance metrics to identify areas for improvement.
- Implement process enhancements and best practices to optimize production efficiency and reduce costs.
- Data Analysis:
- Utilize data analytics tools to analyze key performance indicators (KPIs) related to production, inventory, and capacity utilization.
- Generate insights to drive informed decision-making and strategic planning.
- Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain Management, Operations Management, or a related field.
- Proven experience in supply planning, with a focus on developing and maintaining short-term supply plans
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Experience in mitigating capacity constraints and optimizing production schedules.
- Proficiency in using supply chain management software and advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Strategic thinker with the ability to balance short-term and long-term planning.
- Results-oriented with a focus on achieving production targets and mitigating risks.
- Adaptable to a dynamic and fast-paced work environment.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to influence and drive change.
- Opportunity to work for a company with great tenure that is committed to zero-waste and sustainable practices
- A collaborative and supportive team environment that will help you grow your career.
- Work under the guidance of a fantastic people leader with high EQ
- A stable business that is a genuine leader in it’s space and continues to grow after 30+ years of successful operation
- A chance to drive important supply chain projects within an environment that will challenge you to grow and develop your career
- Competitive salary and company perks
How to Apply:
How to apply To apply online, please click on the apply function. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Lewis Ironside on 0435824108 or email@example.com