Reporting to the FP&A Manage and working closely with the broader analysis team, you will ensure financial systems are adequate and add value across Power BI reporting. Working within a sizeable finance team, you will assist in delivering best in class financial systems improvements through an ERP upgrade project and Power BI reporting structures.
This role is being offered as a 12mth fixed term contract arrangement initially.
- Operate as the conduit between finance, operations and IT for system related matters
- Develop and enhance more effective management reporting through existing systems
- Assist with ERP upgrade project and CRM upgrade across multi-sites
- Assist with business process mapping for finance systems
- Review, critique and improve on Power BI & Excel reporting templates/models
- Improve processes to become more automated with more insightful analysis and report information
- Adhoc systems project related work
Skills and Experience
- Strong technical and systems accounting skills
- Broad knowledge across commercial accounting systems and processes
- Adequate skills and experience with Excel, Power BI and Power Query
- Strong communication and stakeholder engagement abilities
- High level attention to detail, strong critical analysis capability and an ability to think strategically
Sharp & Carter are proud to partner with this large for-purpose organisation who provide critical support services to the community. They offer a collaborative, friendly and dynamic working environment with a continuous improvement mindset.
How to Apply
To apply please use the link below or for a confidential conversation please contact Daniel Careless on 0411 955 700 or email firstname.lastname@example.org