Our client is a leading provider in education and is known for attracting top talent and offering exceptional career development in a thriving organisational culture. Join a team where your skills align seamlessly with their mission.
Reporting directly to the Financial Controller. Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Supervise the digital finance landscape: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations, Chris 21, and FlexiPurchase.
- Lead development and administration of accounting systems.
- Provide support and training for financial system users during changes.
- Administer Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations, Chris 21
- Manage financial reports, user profiles, Chart of Accounts, and system
- Collaborate with IT and financial staff to meet business requirements.
- Troubleshoot and resolve finance-related system issues.
- Train and support finance team members, ensuring access for non-finance users.
- Analyse processes for improvement, implementing plans and establishing best practices.
- Assist in month-end processes, build reports in D365, and support audits
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, or a related field.
- CPA/CA/CIMA or similarly qualified or working towards
- Several years experience in accounting or finance, with a strong systems track record (Implementations or Systems Accounting) with a focus on Microsoft Dynamics 365 or a similar ERP
- Experience in inventory management is required and will be highly advantageous to your success
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, to arrange a confidential discussion, please contact Mia Di Giambattista at email@example.com.