About the role
An exciting opportunity within an industry-leading organisation currently exists in order to fill a key role in their team. The primary focus of this role is to ensure the compliance of all taxation obligations, including income tax, GST, FBT, payroll tax, withholding obligations, land tax, stamp duty and administration of all taxation payments and PAYG. This role will initially begin as a long-term contract role.
Reporting into the Senior Tax Manager, your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to);
- Ensure the compliance of all taxation obligations, including income tax, GST, FBT, payroll tax, withholding obligations, land tax, stamp duty and administration of all taxation payments and PAYG.
- Focus on accuracy and compliance, whilst also identifying possible issues
- Analyse issues and proactively implement solutions
- Proven capability and commitment to risk management, corporate governance and financial controls
- Develop positive relationships with a diverse range of stakeholders
- Excellent interpersonal, organisational and time management skills
The successful applicant will have
Ideally, you will be a CA/CPA/Master of Tax qualified accounting professional and possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills as your ability to interact and engage cross functionally within the business will be crucial to your success. You will be able to work cohesively within a team and also autonomously as well. Additionally, you will have worked in a large organisation with proven experience in various aspects of tax, including income tax, GST and FBT.
- Corporate training from an industry-leading organisation
- High level of exposure to senior management
- Majority work-from-home role
- Substantial salary + superannuation
About the client
Our client is an industry-leading organisation. They are an organisation we have exclusively partnered with for the recruitment of this role and are one of our highly-valued clients over the past 5 years.
How to apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Jamie Burgess at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0439 014 028, quoting Ref No JB1996.