Do you love property, customer service and want to work for a fast-growing digital advertising business? Then this could be the role for you.
- Challenge yourself and join a dynamic real estate portal Operations team
- An opportunity to use your exceptional skills in driving assisting in customers & stakeholders
- Permanent position based in head office in Cremorne
My client provide the real estate industry with choice, cost-effectiveness and flexibility for consumers. They have been in the business of digital property advertising for over 20 years, and have been busy helping connect buyers, sellers and renters with Real Estate Agencies right across Australia.
My client is looking for an experienced, enthusiastic and self-motivated Customer Service Technical Support Lead to work within the Operations Support team. The role requirements are detailed below.
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of the support team, primarily investigating and resolving CRM/XML queries.
- Managing support team members, scheduling, and workload.
- Provide guidance, support, and mentoring to team members to help them develop their technical skills and improve their performance.
- Develop and implement support processes and procedures to ensure that technical support services are delivered consistently and effectively.
- Identify areas for improvement in the technical support process and work with the team to implement solutions.
- Monitor team performance and provide regular feedback to team members to help them improve their skills and knowledge.
- Work with other departments and teams within the organisation to ensure that technical support is aligned with business goals and objectives.
- Handle escalated technical support issues and provide resolution to complex problems.
- Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction by responding to customer inquiries and addressing technical issues in a timely and professional manner.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and developments, and provide guidance to the team on new technologies and best practices in support.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of the support team's budget and business plan.
KEY SELCTION CRITERIA
- Previous experience in similar role
- Real estate XML experience essential
- Salesforce CRM experience desirable
- Provide a high level of professional customer service
- Confident in building rapport with internal and external stakeholders
- Eye for detail and a high level of accuracy
- Self-motivated with drive to meet and exceed results
- Reliable, highly organised and well presented
- Strong communication skills, especially written
- Proficient in Microsoft applications – outlook/excel/word
- Comfortable interacting on phone or email with customers and stakeholders