We are building a field sales team from scratch! Having entered the Australian market 12 months ago off the back of years of highly established business success in the UK and NZ, our client is incredibly excited to be rolling out a new field team across NSW & Victoria. With an ever growing global reputation of being the fastest innovators in their space they are obsessed within quality and environmental sustainability.
Key to the success of this launch is good people! With this in mind we are on the hunt for a passionate, energetic and high performing Business Development Manager/Territory Manager to come into the business to help further establish and grow the brand across the Independents channel. With all the relationships established at group level this role is going to be heavily focused on store execution for the next 12 months.
- Direct sales activities to achieve short (monthly, quarterly) and long term (annual) business objectives which maximise profits, while increasing market share and instore presence of the product portfolio.
- Implementation of an effective instore promotional schedule to retailers.
- Build and maintain strong and effective relationships with instore personnel and key decision makers.
- Prioritise merchandising efforts where time invested will reap the greatest benefits.
- Communication of market insights back into HQ to support strategy development.
- Submit periodic reports on objectives, achievements and key issues within region
- Ensure store accounts are up to date monthly (store invoices and credits) and administration requirements for month end are met.
- Follow up any customer issues or complaints where required.
- Maintaining knowledge of competitor activity – new products, promotions, marketing campaigns.
- A passion for cool product and a love of working in a fast passed and agile team
- Existing network and knowledge of the independents channel
- Proven success in a similar role within FMCG
- Natural ability to build strong relationships with trade personnel
- Excellent time management
- Confident in presenting analytical market data
- Confident and comfortable with negotiating and influencing
- Unbelievable company culture, workplace environment and flexibility
- Ability to have a genuine impact and not just be a number in field
- Long term progression opportunities
Our client is a highly innovative and disruptive food & beverage manufacturer who are going from strength to strength here in Australia. They have a simple proposition of producing and ranging a host of products that are of excellent quality and deliver exceptional taste but at the same time are genuinely good for you and the environment. At the core of their business is the people who work for them and how they support the community.
It has a high performing but collaborative team environment. They understand their people are their most important assets and care for them as individuals. Put simply it's a great place to work!
How to Apply
Click APPLY or contact Felix Wood via Linkedin