The position of Account Manager will require predominantly managing existing customers within Sydney & Illawarra regions. Use your expertise and previous experience dealing with customers to form relationships and make your mark in a successful, growing business. You must have a strategic focus on your sales process. This role will see you deal with both Commercial & Residential markets.
- Building strong relationships within your territory
- Introduce new product lines to existing accounts
- Prepare quotations for key customers
- Working with a variety of stakeholders
- Using consultative approaches to influence major decision makers
- Effective use of CRM
- Skills and Experience
- Proven sales ability
- Able to plan and implement sales strategies
- Ability to work cohesively with various decision makers
- Effective negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Strong business acumen
- Competitive base salary + Fully Maintained Vehicle + Commission
- Highly autonomous role on the road with great work life balance
- Huge growth mindset and career opportunities
An Australian operated company with strong financial backing. They have an extensive award-winning product range with operations in most states of Australia.
The company operates according to a strong values system, so you must be comfortable working in an organisation where respect, integrity and honesty are fundamental to everything they do. They pride themselves on being visionary and their dynamic management team drive a culture of continuous improvement at every service level.