This role has the primary focus of generating new business within the corporate SME market in Sydney. Splitting your time between being out on the road and working from home, you'll ultimately be responsible for autonomously driving your sales pipeline through selling premium-level solutions across the state. World class training is provided & this company invest everything into ensuring the employee is succeeding & more importantly, enjoying their new role.
They have a strong focus on growing talent internally, with most of the now management team starting in this role.
- Exceed personal sales targets to contribute to the company business objectives
- Provide product support and advise customers on product solutions
- Ensure a solid understanding of the requirements for all focus segments, including associations, conferences, and key influences
- Drive new customer acquisition to expand the customer base & sales pipeline
- Increase the number of active customers within each product category
- Signing of key accounts with emphasis on product ranging and pricing within the SME segment
- Experience in selling any product or service with a solutions-based approach
- Ability to build a sales pipeline with the will to drive new business development
- An engaging personality and the ability to communicate to a variety of stakeholders at all levels
- High energy levels and a sense of urgency to achieve all tasks within agreed time frame
- Ability to work autonomously when necessary
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Aspirations to work for a true sales-based organisation & progress your career through the business
- Competitive remuneration package with uncapped commission
- Global market-leading organisation in software industry
- Real career progression opportunities
About the Company
Our well-established client is a global industry leader in their market. This is a rare opportunity for an aspiring Business Development Manager from any background to join an organisation that prides themselves on progressing salespeople through their business.
The business has a very strong sales culture, but still maintains its emphasis on work life balance. The people that will surround you in the organisation are down-to-earth, friendly and want to create an environment where employees look forward to their day-to-day!
How to Apply
Click APPLY or email Corey Fairhall at email@example.com for more details. (0477434578)