Reporting directly to the Finance Manager, our client is looking for an Accountant. You will form part of a mid-sized finance team of six & have the ability to provide operational financial insights, sound financial management, decision support, advice and analysis.
- Provide support to the finance team across a range of month end close activities
- Journal entries, accruals and reconcilations
- Assist with fixed assets register and depreciation/amortisation schedules
- Preparation of statutory accounts – BAS, GST, Payroll Tax
- Assist with the preparation, review and distribution of monthly financial reports
- CA/CPA qualified or currently completing
- Well-developed communication, organisational and time management skills
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team environment
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
Sharp & Carter are proud to partner with this commercial organisation who are genuine leaders across their industry space whilst always looking for growth opportunities. They have an impressive internal company culture of inclusiveness, personal development and growth and a corporate head office situated in the Western suburbs of Brisbane.
How to Apply
To apply please use the link below or for a confidential conversation please contact Corey Fairhall on 0477 434 578 | email@example.com