An exciting opportunity within an industry-leading FMCG organisation currently exists in order to fill a key role in their finance team. This accountants' position will help assist in the management and communication of the companies’ accounting activities on a national scale. Initially, this role will commence as a long-term contract, however there is the potential for this role to be extended / become permanent.
Reporting into the Finance Manager, your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to);
- Assist with the month-end and year-end close
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Preparing and documenting process & controls
- Compliance testing
- Monthly reconciliation's and analysis of accounts assigned
- Analyse financial and performance data to provide insights to management
- Perform other related ad-hoc duties as needed
- Streamlining various processes & efficiencies
Ideally, you will be a fully CA/CPA qualified accounting professional or studying towards, and will possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills as your ability to interact and engage cross functionally within the business will be crucial to your success. Additionally, you will have had experience with Oracle, experience in a complex & high-volume environemnt and possess a positive "can-do" work ethic.
- Corporate training from an industry-leading organisation
- High level of exposure to senior management
- Flexible working arrangements (i.e. work from home)
- Substantial salary + superannuation
Our client is an industry-leading FMCG organisation. They have been branded as an “employer of choice” within their industry with a proven track record of strong growth.
How to apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Jamie Burgess at email@example.com, quoting Ref No JB5571.