An expansive opportunity within an industry-leading consumer retail organisation currently exists in order to fill a key role in their finance team. This position will help assist in the financial reporting, management and communication of the organisations accounting activities on a national scale.
Reporting into the Financial Controller, your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to);
- Financial and Management Reporting
- Provision of key analysis & insights
- GST, FBT, Payroll tax preparation
- Cashflow forecasting and budgeting
- Fixed asset maintenance
- Ad-hoc work as required
Ideally, you will be a fully or part qualified CA/CPA accounting professional who possesses excellent communication and interpersonal skills as your ability to interact and engage cross functionally within the business will be critical to your success. Experience with a Point of Sale system as well as advanced excel userability will be viewed as highly advantageous.
- Corporate training from an industry-leading organisation
- High level of exposure to senior management
- Substantial salary + superannuation
- Close to cafes and eateries
Our client is an industry-leading organisation. They have been branded as an “employer of choice” within their industry.
How to apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Patrick Ryan at firstname.lastname@example.org