Our client is a market leading FMCG business who are seeking an accounts officer to join their friendly and supportive team.
This role is ideal for someone early into their accounting career and wanting to join a supportive company that is big on internal promotions and development.
Reporting directly into the Financial Controller, your daily duties will include but not be limited to:
- Supporting Accounts Payable tasks
- Bank reconciliations
- Intercompany reconciliations
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Month-end journals
- Database management
- Excel reporting
- Other ad hoc tasks as required
- Relevant Bachelors degree (Commerce/Business/Accounting e.t.c.)
- Prior experience in a similar role
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail.
- Intermediate excel skills
- Be a team player.
- Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident.
How to Apply
Sharp & Carter often have a range of positions available that may not yet be advertised. If you feel this opportunity is interesting yet not quite right, then we recommend still putting in an application via the link below, that way we can contact you to find out more about your career goals and aspirations, and we will ensure you stay updated and aware of exciting new vacancies in the market.
For a confidential discussion, please reach out to email@example.com