Sharp and Carter are a team of individuals who aspire to change the way the recruitment industry is perceived and who believe that success can be achieved by putting people’s interests first. A partnership in structure and in values, Sharp & Carter is managed on the guiding principles of care, generosity and trust. Our belief is that when our team is empowered, we become better people for our customers to deal with. With 5 offices across Australia, we operate under 6 different specialisations; Accounting & Finance, Sales & Marketing, Legal & Compliance, Property & Construction, Business Support and Digital & Marketing.
Having had an exciting growth phase, Sharp and Carter are seeking are looking to expand their Finance team. This role will include but not be limited to the following duties:
- Management of customer files and vendors forms
- Reconciliations of invoices
- Lodge payroll tax and perform payroll payments
- Downloading and collating work cover reports
- Downloading and collating PAYG tax reports
- Lodging IAS statements and making payments
- Management of journals and accruals
- Lodgement of BAS statements
- Extracting and populating costs in FBT returns eg fuel costs, rego costs etc
- Proven experience as a Bookkeeper or Assistant Accountant
- Strong communication and relationship building skills
- Optimistic and willingness to learn attitude
- We have a fun, dynamic team environment; a breakout room with a pool table and snacks!
- We have personal training on a Monday as a team (if you enjoy keeping fit).
- Opportunity to work from home
- Regular celebratory lunches and dinners
- Team incentive trips
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the link provided. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, contact Tiarne Bennett on 0417051898 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note, I work Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays and will endeavour to get back to you during this time.