About the role
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious Accounts Payable Manager to join a successful business in Parramatta. The role will involve mentoring & leading a a large team, and running the end to end accounts payable process. It is a 12 month fixed-term contract and is looking for someone to start immediately.
The successful applicant will have
- Managing large team of Accounts Payable Officers to ensure adherence to quality standards, deadlines, and proper procedures, correcting errors or problems.
- Provide individual training, motivation and leadership to the team to create a high-performance culture, empowering them through the provision of tools, specialist knowledge and coaching to develop performance orientated, focused and engaged teams and ensure objectives are met.
- Implement and maintain efficient and effective operating rhythms and mechanisms to ensure rigour across AP processes.
- Provide relevant information on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis to support reporting, budgeting and forecasting processes.
- Streamlining processes and process improvement.
A highly reputable business in the import distribution sector. Working within this positive workplace, this role will be suited to someone who has a passion for accounts payable with excellent communication skills.
About the company
- Experience mentoring, developing & managing a team
- Previous experience with a large ERP system
- Experience dealing with non-merchandise suppliers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills