With team fit and culture a priority, the business is seeking a dynamic and motivated Accounts Payable Manager to join their team on permanent basis.
You will be responsible for:
- Overseeing 1 in Accounts Payable
- High volume manual processing of invoices daily
- Improving current processes
- Work on a system implementation
- Management of relationships with suppliers
- Statement reconciliations
- Creating payments
- Ad hoc tasks as required
- Previous experience within Accounts Payable
- Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to prioritise own work, and have excellent time management skills
Our client is a leading organisation within the healthcare industry, who are committed to delivering safe, affordable and sustainable healthcare. With a dynamic and respected leadership team, the group has an ambitious growth plan that will see it further cement its position and significantly expand its Australian presence.
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Giuliana Bisogni on firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting reference number 1100255HS.