This is an exciting opportunity for an energetic Accounts Payable Officer to join a supportive and established business in North Western Sydney. The role will involve full function Accounts Payable duties on a daily basis. This role is an immediate start, and will be a contract position, with a high potential for permanency.
Reporting into the Finance Manager, your daily tasks will include
- Matching, batching and coding a high volume of invoices
- Preparation, allocation of costs to correct G/L accounts, and payment of weekly bills
- Reconciliation of bank and supplier reconciliations
- Handling the AP mailbox
- Coordinate the accounts payable system, including vendor details, record of payments and filing systems
- Management of relationships with suppliers and handling queries
The successful applicant will have proven experience in a similar Accounts Payable Officer role, as well as the following attributes:
- High attention to detail
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Strong reconciliation skills
Our client is well-established and have remained busy throughout the past year. An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Accounts Payable Officer to join their team. The company has a supportive and social culture, where each employee is valued for their contributions to the company’s daily operations. This role will suit someone who has worked in an environment of processing a high volume of invoices.
Employees enjoy working in this team because of the support, and development offered by the company and peers. In addition, the team enjoy's a social and relaxed atmosphere.
- A supportive team
- Parking onsite
- High potential for extension/permanency
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Kellie-Ann Glassock at firstname.lastname@example.org.