With team fit and culture a priority, the business is seeking a dynamic and motivated Accounts Payable Officer to join their team on a permanent basis.
Reporting to the Accounts Manager and working within a medium-sized team, you will be responsible for:
- High volume processing of invoices weekly
- Payment processing
- Handling email inbox
- Management of relationships with suppliers and handling queries
- Statement reconciliations
- Assisting in year-end
- Ad hoc tasks as required
- Previous experience within Accounts Payable
- Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to prioritise own work, and have excellent time management skills
- Close to public transport
- Supportive team environment
- Working for an employer of choice
Our client is a leading Australian property development company. They are extremely customer-focused and committed to providing the best services to all their clients. With a dynamic and respected leadership team, the group has an ambitious growth plan that will see it further cement its position and significantly expand its Australian presence.
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below.