A fantastic opportunity has become available for an Accounts Payable Officer at a well-established and cultural orientated global organisation. The company is seeking an accounts payable officer to join the team due to organic growth. It is initially a long-term contract position, with the view for permanency down the track as they are a large, growing company.
Working for this organisation allows you to work with a collaborative and supportive team who are passionate about their work. They offer flexible working conditions (mix of from home and office), and they are currently from home due to the pandemic.
Reporting to the Accounts Payable Manager, you will be responsible for working within a high-volume and fast-paced accounts payable division.
Your key responsibilities will include, however are not limited to:
- Processing a high-volume of invoices and credit notes;
- Account reconciliations;
- Gaining necessary approvals for payment of invoices;
- Accurate coding and data input;
- Resolving queries via email and phone;
- Ad hoc accounts support to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the accounts team.
Skills and Experience:
- End-to-end accounts payable experience within a high-volume accounts payable environment
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of an accounts payable team
- Strong sense of ownership
- Demonstrate the ability to build strong professional relationships
- Effective and adaptive communication skills
- SAP experience is highly advantageous, however not essential
How to Apply
Sharp & Carter often have a range of positions available that may not yet be advertised. If you feel this opportunity is interesting yet not quite right, then we recommend still putting in an application via the link below, that way we can contact you to find out more about your career goals and aspirations, and we will ensure you stay updated and aware of exciting new vacancies in the market.