|Job title :||Accounts Payable Officer|
|Job type :||Permanent or Full Time|
|Salary :||$70k + super|
|Contact name :||Amber English|
|Job reference :||1236335|
Our client is looking for an experienced accounts payable officer to join the team on an immediate basis (interviews Tuesday and Wednesday, to start Tuesday 14 June). The business is a large global business. This role will suit someone who has a passion for accounts payable and is excited to work within a supportive team.
The company is based in Western Sydney and they do offer hybrid working conditions (1-2 days from home per week). There is also parking available on site).
- Processing accounts payable invoices
- Research and analyse financial information in order to identify discrepancies and resole discrepancies in a timely fashion
- Reconcile supplier statements on a monthly basis
- Process payments, including local and international banking system and general banking
- Support the accounting team in timely month end reporting
The successful applicant will have
- Proven experience within an accounts payable role
- Experience handling foreign currency
- Experience using an ERP system
- Be available on short notice.
- Good understanding of MS Excel
- Excellent communication skills
How to Apply
Please follow the prompts below to apply.