Due to large, sustainable business growth, our client is recruiting a number of accounts payable officer positions. The role requires the successful candidate to utilise their prior Accounts Payable experience within a high-volume environment. The company is based in Western Sydney (parking on-site) and they provide very flexible working arrangements, offering work from home options. They also provide career growth opportunities internally.
Working within a team, your responsibilities include:
- Processing stock-invoices- 3-way matching
- Account reconciliations;
- Gaining necessary approvals for payment of invoices;
- Following up with suppliers for copies of outstanding invoices
- Resolving queries via email and phone;
- Rectification of incorrectly processed errors, reversals of entries etc
- Month-end reconciliations
- Liaising with business stakeholders to resolve internal queries
- Strong Communication Skills
- Prior experience with stock-related invoices (3-way matching).
- Proactive and curious approach to solve issues and answer questions
- Be able to start immediately or on short notice.
- Flexible / hybrid working arrangments
- Great company culture- BBQs, events, open office
- Attractive Salary
- Internal career growth opportunities
How to Apply
Please submit your CV via the prompts provided.