A great opportunity has become available for an Accounts Payable Officer to join a reputable and culture-focused organisation located in the South Eastern suburbs of Melbourne in a permanent full-time position.
They are seeking someone who is ambitious and driven to be responsible for managing the accounts payable function, which will involve such duties as month-end, reporting, invoicing, reconciliations and payments. This role allows you to work in a fast-paced and thriving organisation while offering you a challenging yet rewarding opportunity.
- Day to day processing of the accounts payable function including invoicing, approvals, reconciliations, etc.
- Processing month end accruals for store and rent expenses by required deadlines
- Manage emails and internal queries
- Review of credit application request
- Provide input to the ongoing development of key internal and external
- Data entry
As the suitable candidate you will have demonstrated experience in an Accounts Payable Officer position. You will need to demonstrate that you can work in a collaborative environment where you will be a role model and inspire your team to achieve operational outcomes.
In addition, you will demonstrate the ability to:
- Previous accounts payable experience (2-3 years ideal but not essential)
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of an accounts payable team
- Effective and adaptive communication skills
- Ability to build strong internal and external relationships;
- Strong attention to detail
- Flexible working arrangements
- Attractive salary
- Parking on site
If you have the right skills for this position and are looking to secure a full-time role, please apply via the link provided. Alternatively for a confidential discussion please contact Jay Barlow at firstname.lastname@example.org