Exciting opportunity for an Accounts Payable Officer to join a dynamic and reputable organisation located in the South Eastern suburbs of Melbourne in a permanent full-time position.
Our client, is seeking a candidate with ambition, drive and the ability to be responsible for managing the accounts payable function, which will involve such duties as month-end, reporting, invoicing, reconciliations and payments. This role allows you to work in a fast-paced and thriving organisation while offering a challenging yet rewarding opportunity.
In a newly created role, reporting directly to the Financial Shares Services Manager, the Accounts Payable Finance Officer will play a pivotal role within the accounts team and actively maintain an efficient and accurate end-to-end Accounts Payable function. Most importantly the role will set out to achieve success across all functions within the Accounts Payable function and deliver clear communication of performance across internal and external stakeholders. Your responsibilities would include but not limited to:
- Day to day processing of the accounts payable function including invoicing, approvals, reconciliations, etc.
- Processing month end accruals for store and rent expenses by required deadlines
- Manage emails and internal queries
- Review of credit application request
- Provide input to the ongoing development of key internal and external
- Data entry
As the suitable candidate you will have demonstrated experience in an Accounts Payable Officer position. You will need to demonstrate that you can work in a collaborative environment where you will be a role model and inspire your team to achieve operational outcomes.
In addition, you will demonstrate the ability to:
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of an accounts payable team
- Effective and adaptive communication skills
- Ability to build strong internal and external relationships;
- Strong attention to detail
- Flexible working arrangements
- Attractive salary
- Parking on site
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Jackson Schneider via email firstname.lastname@example.org