Working alongside a Melbourne founded and Australian owned business who have expanded their reach globally, this is an exciting opportunity for a strong and dynamic Accounts Payable Officer to join a reputable brand.
Located in the South East and offering hybrid working environment this nurturing and dedicated employer is offering an end to end Payables role on a part time permanent basis - 9.00am - 3.00pm across 5 days.
- South East location
- parking on site
- competitive salary
- hybrid working environment - 2 days at home, 3 at office
- modern office
- staff discounts
Reporting into the Finances Service Manager, your role will include but not be limited to:
- Daily processing of vendor invoices
- Delegating invoices to the correct approver
- Expense claims
- Weekly and monthly payment runs
- Reconciliations of vendor accounts
- Assisting with good received and invoices received accounts reconciliation
- New vendor applications
- Assist with annual audit
- Maintaining vendor masterdata.
- Adhoc duties as required
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Excellent attitude and team player mindset
- proven experience in a similar role
- full function payables experience
- attention to detail
- Ability to meet deadlines under pressure
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Process improvement experience or involvement
- Strong collaboration abilities
To apply for this position please click on the link and follow accordingly.
If you wish to have a confidential discussion please contact Sam Bearham-Jones- SBJones@sharpandcarter.com.au