Our client is a renowned organisation within the retail industry and due to a large increase in workload, an opportunity for an experienced Accounts Payable Officer to join their team based in Port Melbourne currently exists.
The Accounts Payable Officer is responsible for the end to end function of Accounts Payable and provides assistant to the Accounting support team when necessary.
Reporting directly into the Accounts Payable Manager, and working in a medium sized team your daily tasks will include;
- Matching invoices with purchase orders
- Processing a high volume of invoices
- Statement reconciliations
- Assist with processing supplier payments
- Handle queries from clients
- Ensure petty cash is replenished and reconciled in a timely manner
- Prior experience in an Accounts Payable position
- Intermediate skills in Excel
- Ability to work proficiently in a high volume environment
- Positive and vibrant personality