|Job title :||Accounts Payable Officer|
|Location :||Sydney, NSW|
|Job type :||Contract or Temp|
|Salary :||$60,000 - $70,000 + Superannuation|
|Contact name :||Jacinta Coyne|
|Contact email :||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Job reference :||JC280121|
An open opportunity for a diligent Accounts Payable Officer to join a busy team. The role requires the successful candidate to utilise prior Accounts Payable experience to jump into a assisting in a new environment, ensuring timely payment of invoices for the business by forming strong working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Matching, batching and coding invoices
- Ensuring transactions comply with financial policies and procedures
- Maintain a clean, organised Accounts Payable ledger
- Reconciliation of supplier payments and inter-company accounts
- Some AR responsibilities
- Assisting with month end closing
- Other general finance administration duties
The successful applicant should have:
- Prior experience in a high volume, End to End Accounts Payable role
- Some prior experience in the AR function to cover when necessary
- Knowledge of large ERP system essential, Netsuite is preferred
- Exquisite attention to detail as the role sits in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills, positive energy
- Solid fundamental understanding of Accounts Payable - is interested in setting up some processes
About the Client
Our client is a leader in its industry owning a number of household name brands. Their finance team is growing and have experience stability and growth during the pandemic.
How to Apply
Please submit your CV via the prompts provided. For further enquiries - please contact Jacinta Coyne at email@example.com . Thanks!
NOTE: As this is a contract role only candidates who are immediately available or have a short notice period (1 week) will be considered.