|Job title :||Accounts Payable Officer|
|Salary :||$65,000 - $70,000 + Superannuation + Benefits|
|Contact name :||Jacinta Coyne|
|Contact email :||email@example.com|
|Job reference :||JC240321|
An open opportunity for a diligent Accounts Payable Officer to join a busy team. The role requires the successful candidate to utilise prior Accounts Payable experience to jump into a assisting in a new environment, ensuring timely payment of invoices for the business by forming strong working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Matching, batching and coding invoices
- Ensuring transactions comply with financial policies and procedures
- Maintain a clean, organised Accounts Payable ledger
- Reconciliation of supplier payments and inter-company accounts
- Assisting with month end closing
- Other general finance administration duties
The successful applicant should have:
- Prior experience in an, End to End Accounts Payable role
- Tech savvy, can pick up systems quickly
- Patient; sometimes work can be a little bit messy in terms of how the industry operates
- Exquisite attention to detail as the role sits in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills, positive energy
- Solid fundamental understanding of Accounts Payable - is interested in setting up some processes
About the Client
Our client is a growing organisation in its industry who are expecting to double in size in the next few years. They have a strong culture with many office and package perks.
How to Apply
Please submit your CV via the prompts provided. For further enquiries - please contact Jacinta Coyne at firstname.lastname@example.org . Thanks!