Sharp & Carter have partnered with a large client in the Gold Coast region to recruit a temporary Accounts Payable Officer for a two-three month temporary assignment. Reporting to the Accounts Manager, you will be responsible for high volume invoice processing and ad hoc administration to ensure the smooth and effective functioning of the accounts process.
- Processing a high-volume of invoices and credit notes;
- Account reconciliations;
- Gaining necessary approvals for payment of invoices;
- Accurate coding and data input;
- Resolving queries via email and phone;
- Ad hoc accounts support to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the accounts team.
Skills and Experience
- Experience in a high volume accounts payable position;
- Experience with XERO is desirable;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with an ability to liaise confidently with colleagues and external contacts;
- Reliable and committed;
- High attention to detail and accuracy while working in a fast-paced environment;
- Available immediately or with minimal notice.
This organisation is currently experiencing a busy period and are seeking the talents of an experienced Accounts Payable Officer who is comfortable in a fast-paced business. With a modern and professional environment and a friendly and supportive employee base, this is a fantastic opportunity to work with like-minded individuals in their accounts payable team.
How to Apply
Sharp & Carter often have a range of accounting support positions available that may not yet be advertised. If you are feel this opportunity is interesting yet not quite right, then we recommend still putting in an application or sending your CV directly to the email address below. That way we can contact you to find out more about your career goals and aspirations, and we will ensure you stay updated and aware of exciting new vacancies in the market.
For more information about this opportunity, please call Antonia Teale for a confidential discussion on the details below.
Principal Consultant - Business & Accounting Support
0491 257 346