An opportunity has become available for a strong and experienced Accounts Payable Officer to join a collaborative and cultural-focused organisation. This is a full-time permanent opportunity, with WFH options and is based in the Brisbane CBD.
If you are a dedicated professional with a strong background in accounts payable, with excellent communication skills, we invite you to apply and be a part of industry leader.
Reporting to the Management accountant, you will be responsible for working within a busy, enthusiastic and growing finance team.
Your key responsibilities will include, however are not limited to:
- Manage the end-to-end accounts payable process, ensuring accurate and timely processing of invoices, expense reports, and payments.
- Reconcile vendor statements and resolve discrepancies in a proactive manner.
- Communicate effectively with vendors and internal stakeholders to address inquiries and resolve payment-related issues.
- Process employee expense reports, ensuring compliance with company policies and timely reimbursement.
- Assist in month-end and year-end closing activities related to accounts payable.
Skills and Experience:
As the suitable candidate, you will have demonstrated strong experience as an Accounts Payable Officer in a complex and high volume environment.
In addition, you will demonstrate the ability to:
- Strong knowledge of accounts payable processes and best practices.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively collaborate with team members and external partners.
- Detail-oriented with a high level of accuracy in data entry and financial record-keeping.
- Ability to work independently and prioritise tasks to meet deadlines.
- Computer literacy in all Microsoft office applications (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint) and experience with ERP systems.
How to Apply
Sharp & Carter often have a range of positions available that may not yet be advertised. If you feel this opportunity is interesting yet not quite right, then we recommend still putting in an application or sending your CV directly to the email address below. That way we can contact you to find out more about your career goals and aspirations, and we will ensure you stay updated and aware of exciting new vacancies in the market.
For more information about this opportunity, please call Liam Coleman for a confidential discussion on the details below.
0499 414 094