An opportunity exists for a diligent Accounts Payable Officer/ Account Officer to join a reputable global company on an immediate basis. This role is focused around reconciling contractor invoices against transactional data, processing transactions and other ad hoc tasks. This is a contract position, with the opportunity for longer-term.
The company has a fantastic working environment and a team culture. We have assisted many candidates within the business and they have been very happy there.
Working within an accounts payable team, your responsibilities include:
- Account reconciliations;
- Reconciling contractor invoices against transactional data
- Accurate coding and data input;
- Processing transactions
- Resolving queries via email and phone;
- Ad hoc accounts support to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the accounts payable team.
- Prior experience in an Accounts Payable role
- Accounting knowledge
- Good excel skills
- Excellent communication skills, positive energy
- Eager to learn and pick up the internal system
- Be able to start immediately.
How to Apply
Please submit your CV via the prompts provided.