A great opportunity has become available for an immediately available Accounts Payable Officer to join a reputable and culture-focused organisation located in the inner northern suburbs of Brisbane in a temporary full-time position.
Reporting to the Team Manager, you will be responsible for managing the accounts payable function, which will involve such duties as month-end, reporting, invoicing, reconciliations and payments. This role allows you to work in a fast-paced and thriving organisation while offering you a challenging yet rewarding opportunity.
This position is an integral role in the finance team and requires a motivated and driven Accounts Payable Officer. Your key responsibilities will include, however are not limited to:
- Day to day processing of the accounts payable function including invoicing, payments, approvals, reconciliations, etc.
- Managing the accounts payable inbox and managing any queries in a timely manner;
- Managing month-end processes;
- Ad hoc accounts payable support duties as required by the team.
Skills and Experience
As the suitable candidate for this position, you will hold prior relevant and recent experience as an Accounts Payable Officer within a professional business environment. In addition, you will also:
- Ability to build strong internal and external relationships;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with an ability to liaise confidently with colleagues;
- High attention to detail and level of accuracy while working in a fast-paced environment;
- Experience with large ERP system and expense management system.
Sharp & Carter are proud to partner with a reputable organisation for the appointment of an Accounts Payable Officer in a temporary assignment commencing immediately. The organisation is located in the northern suburbs of Brisbane with parking available onsite.
How to Apply
Sharp & Carter often have a range of positions available that may not yet be advertised. If you feel this opportunity is interesting yet not quite right, then we recommend still putting in an application or sending your CV directly to the email address below. That way we can contact you to find out more about your career goals and aspirations, and we can ensure you stay updated and aware of exciting new vacancies in the market.
For more information about this opportunity, please call Antonia Teale for a confidential discussion on the details below.
Principal Consultant - Business & Accounting Support
0491 257 346