Our client is a large business who empowers their employees to take ownership of their roles. They are seeking an experienced Accounts Payable Officer to join their North Melbourne based team in a temporary role that will go for a minimum of one month with view to extension.
Reporting into the Accounts Payable Manager, your daily tasks will include:
- High volume invoice processing
- Supplier queries
- Weekly payment runs
- Assisting Accounts Payable Supervisor with reporting
- Other ad hoc duties as required
The successful applicant will have proven experience in a similar high volume Accounts Payable Officer role. You will have excellent attention to detail and strong communication skills when dealing with key stakeholders. Experience in a large ERP is required.
What's on Offer
- Work from home flexibility
- Outstanding leadership team
- Great hourly rate on offer
- North Melbourne location