Our client is a large national organisation with a respected and well developed client base. Due to recent business growth, an opportunity for an experienced Accounts Payable Officer to join their team based in Collingwood has arisen.
The Accounts Payable Officer is responsible for the end to end function of Accounts Payable and provides assistant to the Accounting support team when necessary.
Reporting directly into the Accounts Payable Manager, and working in a medium sized finance team, your daily tasks will include;
- Matching invoices with purchase orders and processing a high volume of invoices
- Statement reconciliations
- Process supplier payments within supplier trading terms.
- Handling supplier queries
- Ad hoc administration duties
- Prior experience in an Accounts Payable position
- Intermediate skills in Excel
- Ability to work proficiently in a high volume environment
- Positive and vibrant personality
- Ability to start ASAP