Our client is looking for an energetic Accounts Payable Officer to join their accounts team. The role will involve full function Accounts Payable duties on a daily basis. This role is a permanent position located in South Western Sydney.
- Matching, batching and coding a high volume of invoices.
- Preparation, allocation of costs to correct G/L accounts, and payment of weekly bills.
- Reconciliation of bank and supplier reconciliations.
- Contribute accounts payable information to other departments upon request.
- Liaising with supplier's and managers and handling enquiries.
- Coordinate the accounts payable system, including vendor details, record of payments and filing systems.
- 3 years' + experience within Accounts Payable
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Previous experience logistics/infrastructure industry
- Previous experience with Xero Accounting System
- Access to a car- location not accessible via public transport
- Positive and friendly personality
- Industry-leading company- stable industry
- Supportive team- good tenure.
- Parking onsite
Employees enjoy working in this team because of the support, and development offered by the company and peers.
How to Apply:
Please submit your CV via the prompts provided. For further enquiries - please contact Lachlan Wilkinson at email@example.com