This well known international organisation have a strong presence in the Australian market and they have a newly created opportunity for a Accounts Payable Officer to join the AP Team
Reporting to the Accounts Payable Manager, the role includes the preparation and maintenance of accounts payable. You will support the team with month end and accounts reconciliations.
To be considered for this brilliant opportunity you will have:
- At least 2 years experience in a finance function
- Exposure to Accounts Payable
- Strong Excel skills
- Excellent attention to detail and high level of numerical accuracy
- Effective organisational skills and time management
- Ability to work autonomously as well as within a team
- Superior communication skills both verbal and written
On offer is a long term role with a well-established company that will support your training and development whilst providing you a secure and safe working environment.
Culture will be the key driver in decision making as this close knit team are looking for their next superstar. Candidates who are at the start of their Finance career are encouraged to apply.
To Apply, hit “Apply now” or email your resume to Kate at firstname.lastname@example.org