Our client is a highly successful company that is going from strength-to-strength. Due to recent expansion, they require the assistance of an experienced Accounts Payable Officer to join their team on a permanent basis.
Reporting into the Accounts Payable Manager, the role will involve taking ownership of the Accounts Payable process with key tasks involving:
- Initiating process improvement
- Processing supplier invoices
- Bank reconciliations
- Ensure purchase orders are received and approved
- Reallocate costs through ERP as required
- Reconciliation of supplier accounts
- Weekly and monthly payment runs
- Assisting with month end reporting
- Ad hoc tasks as required
The successful applicant will have proven experience in a similar full function Accounts Payable role. Experience using an ERP system is required, along with strong problem solving skills. You will also have excellent communication and time management skills.
What's on Offer
- Fantastic company culture
- Outstanding leadership team
- Above market remuneration