An exceptional opportunity has become available for an Accounts Payable Officer at a well-established and cultural orientated organisation. This is a full-time contract opportunity, commencing as soon as possible. As the successful candidate you will report to the Accounts Payable Manager and perform end-to-end accounts payable including such duties as; invoicing, inbox management, reconciliations and end of month processes. Additionally, you will contribute to the ongoing success of the organisation.
Working for this organisation allows you to work with a collaborative and supportive team who are passionate about working in their sector. This opportunity is in the south-eastern suburbs of Brisbane and has parking available.
Reporting to the Accounts Payable Manager, you will be responsible for working within a high-volume and fast-paced accounts payable division.
Your key responsibilities will include, however are not limited to:
- Maintain and effectively manage accounts in a timely manner
- Processing of invoices and credit card reconciliations
- Processing payment of invoices
- Manage emails and internal queries
- Processing of creditor payments via cheque, EFT or BPay
- Review of credit application request
- Completing month end within the required deadlines
Skills and Experience:
As the suitable candidate you will have demonstrated experience in an Accounts Payable Officer position. You will need to demonstrate that you can work in a collaborative environment where you will be a role model and inspire your team to achieve operational outcomes.
In addition, you will demonstrate the ability to:
- Work in a high-volume accounts payable environment
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of an accounts payable team
- Strong sense of ownership
- Demonstrate the ability to build strong professional relationships
- Effective and adaptive communication skills
- Computer literacy in all Microsoft office applications (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint) and experience with ERP systems
Sharp & Carter are proud to partner with a reputable organisation located in south-eastern suburbs of Brisbane. Our client has parking onsite and a friendly and supportive team culture. The organisations longstanding employees are passionate about continuing to hold a highly sought-after reputation of collaboration and support.
How to Apply
Sharp & Carter often have a range of positions available that may not yet be advertised. If you feel this opportunity is interesting yet not quite right, then we recommend still putting in an application or sending your CV directly to the email address below. That way we can contact you to find out more about your career goals and aspirations, and we will ensure you stay updated and aware of exciting new vacancies in the market.
For more information about this opportunity, please call Antonia Teale for a confidential discussion on the details below.
0491 257 346