A great opportunity has become available for an Accounts Payable Officer to join a reputable and culture-focused organisation located in the Eastern suburbs of Melbourne in a permanent full-time position. Australian owned, this business is the largest supplier in its industry.
They are seeking someone who is ambitious and driven to be responsible for managing the accounts payable function, which will involve such duties as liaising with suppliers and company staff, weekly payment cycles, invoicing, reconciliations and payments. This role allows you to work in a fast-paced and thriving organisation while offering you a challenging yet rewarding opportunity.
- Day to day processing of the accounts payable function including invoicing, approvals, reconciliations, etc.
- Liaise with suppliers and company staff to resolve issues
- Manage emails and internal queries
- Entry into ERP systems
- Provide input to the ongoing development of key internal and external
- Assist with projects as designated
As the suitable candidate you will have demonstrated experience in an Accounts Payable Officer position. You will need to demonstrate that you can work in a collaborative environment where you will be a role model and inspire your team to achieve operational outcomes.
In addition, you will demonstrate the ability to:
- Previous accounts payable experience (2-3 years ideal)
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of an accounts payable team
- Effective and adaptive communication skills
- Ability to build strong internal and external relationships;
- Strong attention to detail
- Attractive salary
- Parking on site
- Immediate start
If you have the right skills for this position and are looking to secure a full-time role, please apply via the link provided. Alternatively for a confidential discussion please contact Jay Barlow at email@example.com.