Our client is a well respected market leader within their industry. They pride themselves on providing a high quality products to their customers. With team fit and culture a priority, this growing, successful company have requirements for an experienced Accounts Payable and Receivable Officer to join their finance team by mid-July. You will be provided training and support.
As an Accounts Payable and Receivable Officer, reporting directly to the Finance Manager, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Accounts Payable Tasks including ensuring the accurate and timely processing of suppliers invoices and completing two monthly payment runs.
- Accounts Receivable Tasks including invoicing of sales orders, jobs, pallet billing and credit notes.
- Banking tasks
- Bank reconciliations
- Handling supplier and customer enquiries
- Data entry of production timesheets
- Other ad hoc finance tasks
- Previous proven experience within an Accounts Payable and/or Accounts Receivable role
- Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to confidently work autonomously as well as in a team environment
- Ability to multi-task with a pro-active attitude
To apply online, please click the appropriate link below. Sharp & Carter often have a range of positions available that may not yet be advertised. If you feel this opportunity is interesting yet not quite right, then we recommend still putting in an application via the link below, that way we can contact you to find out more about your career goals and aspirations, and we will ensure you stay updated and aware of exciting new vacancies in the market.