A great opportunity has become available for an Accounts Payable Officer to join a reputable and culture-focused organization located in the South Eastern suburbs of Melbourne in a 3 day per week, permanent position.
They are seeking someone who is ambitious and driven to be responsible for managing the accounts payable function, which will involve such duties as month-end, reporting, invoicing, reconciliations and payments.
You must be willing to work in an office environment, the company will be open to flexible working hours to suit the right candidate.
- Day to day processing of the accounts payable function including invoicing, approvals, reconciliations, etc.
- Processing month end accruals for store and rent expenses by required deadlines
- Manage emails and internal queries
- Review of credit application request
- Provide input to the ongoing development of key internal and external
- Data entry
- Assist in reporting
As the suitable candidate you will have demonstrated experience in an Accounts Payable Officer position. You will need to demonstrate that you can work in a collaborative environment where you will be a role model and inspire your team to achieve operational outcomes.
In addition, you will demonstrate the ability to:
- Previous accounts payable experience
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of an accounts payable team
- Effective and adaptive communication skills
- Able to work in a role with manual Accounts Payable duties
- Ability to build strong internal and external relationships;
- Strong attention to detail
- Attractive salary
- Parking on site
- Great team environment
- Working for a growing business, with career growth opportunities on offer
If you have the right skills for this position and are looking to secure a full-time role, please apply via the link provided. Alternatively for a confidential discussion please contact Candace Page via email Cpage@sharpandcarter.com.au