An opportunity exists for a diligent Accounts Payable Officer to join a reputable global company. The company is in Macquarie Park, a short walk away from the metro station. This role will require someone with extensive Accounts Payable experience.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, your responsibilities include:
- Reconciling supplier statements;
- Reconciling contractor data;
- Processing invoices;
- Invoice maintenance;
- Managing the AP inbox;
- Resolving queries via email and phone;
- Ad hoc accounts support to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the accounts payable team.
- Ideally 1-3 years experience with accounts payable space
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong knowledge of reconciliations
- Strong communication skills to handle supplier enquiries and communicate within a supportive team.
Sharp & Carter often have a range of positions available that may not yet be advertised. If you feel this opportunity is interesting yet not quite right, then we recommend still putting in an application via the link below, that way we can contact you to find out more about your career goals and aspirations, and we will ensure you stay updated and aware of exciting new vacancies in the market.
For a confidential discussion, feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org